Vom Pfister Haus Kennels - Review about German Shepherd Puppy from Bonaire, Georgia
Robin Rogers (Jennifer) of 220 hickory street brooksville Florida breeds german shepherds under the kennel named "Vom Pfister Haus" kennels. I found her add on pet finder for a male, dark sable pick of the litter german shepherd. The pup was listed for 1200 dollars and the deal went smoothly.
After months went by my pure bred dog didn't look so pure. I sent photos to her and videos and she agreed that my dog and all the others in this litter (11 total- $1000-$1200) we sired by her Australian shepherd "copper" instead of the said sire "Brock" who resides in North Carolina with his owner.
She sent a DNA kit for my dog and said she had both suspected sires on file with the AKC. Months go by and no response from Mrs Rogers. She said she would make this right. She offered another pup from an upcoming liter as a replacement for my mix breed. I requested that she refund my money instead. She became irritated at my request and is no longer able to be contacted. Her Claim that Brock and coppers DNA samples were on file became a twisted series of lies and beating around the bush.
This is the reason for my negative review of her and her business of breeding pure bred german shepherds from supposed working lines and show lines.
I highly suggest staying away from her and her dogs as they are not pure bred.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- German Shepherd Puppy
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "The American Border Collie Association is no longer “democratically ran” since the term was removed from their website effective March 2016. Also, around March 2016-The American Border Collie Association discovered..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- "Ordered a medium pizza and a "hot deal" consisting of cheesy breadsticks and a large pepperoni pizza. I had purposely ordered over $25 worth of food so I could..."
- "I needed a fuel pump for my 2005 Altima. I searched the internet and Parts Geek offered best deal. I assumed the warranty included replacing defective parts. When I received..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."