Bonaire, Georgia

Robin Rogers (Jennifer) of 220 hickory street brooksville Florida breeds german shepherds under the kennel named "Vom Pfister Haus" kennels. I found her add on pet finder for a male, dark sable pick of the litter german shepherd. The pup was listed for 1200 dollars and the deal went smoothly.

After months went by my pure bred dog didn't look so pure. I sent photos to her and videos and she agreed that my dog and all the others in this litter (11 total- $1000-$1200) we sired by her Australian shepherd "copper" instead of the said sire "Brock" who resides in North Carolina with his owner.

She sent a DNA kit for my dog and said she had both suspected sires on file with the AKC. Months go by and no response from Mrs Rogers. She said she would make this right. She offered another pup from an upcoming liter as a replacement for my mix breed. I requested that she refund my money instead. She became irritated at my request and is no longer able to be contacted. Her Claim that Brock and coppers DNA samples were on file became a twisted series of lies and beating around the bush.

This is the reason for my negative review of her and her business of breeding pure bred german shepherds from supposed working lines and show lines.

I highly suggest staying away from her and her dogs as they are not pure bred.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of german shepherd puppy. Vom Pfister Haus Kennels needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned german shepherd puppy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vom Pfister Haus Kennels.

Had an Experience with Vom Pfister Haus Kennels?

Comments

We see this alot. Next time you might want to do a little reseach. Another back yard breeder in Brooksville, Fl.